What are Groups?
Groups are collections of individual contacts that you need to communicate with. A group could be made up of every contact in your account or more commonly a subset of your contacts. Once created, you can call and/or notify just those contacts associated with a specific group. Groups can also be used to build workflows. Groups can be easily created, edited and deleted.
Some examples of groups you might wish to create:
- A-Shift, B-Shift, C-Shift, Line Officers
- Rope Rescue, Water Rescue, Tech Team
- Policy Group, Overhead Team, CERT Volunteers, ESS Team
- Air Operations, Pilots, Downline Technicians
- Coxswains, Crew, Engineers