What are Polls?
You can use polls when you send notifications to gather responses from recipients.
Polls are created in advance and stored in a library which you can access on demand. Polls can be added to an outbound notification, whether triggered manually or through a workflow.
Polls are comprised of:
- Poll name
- Poll question
- A time frame for which a poll will remain 'open' and able to collect responses.
- Poll Answers
Some examples of events you might want to create a poll for:
- Checking staff availability
- Requesting response status at the outset of an incident
- Finding the best day for training
- Requesting 'Fit for Duty' status