What are Channels?
Channels is a two-way chat built around your Connect Rocket Groups. Within a Channel, Contacts can exchange messages with all Group Contacts and share photos and files. Channels can be accessed via both Apple and Android apps. Administrative Users can also access Channels via the web application.
Good to Know:
- Each Group you create generates a corresponding Channel.
- Any Contact associated with a Group will have access to and be able to post to the corresponding Channel.
- Administrators can determine which Channels to expose. If you have a Group and you don't want to use the corresponding Channel, it can be hidden.
- Channels is only available in accounts that have mobile app access.
- Channels can be disabled at anytime.